Sunday, July 08, 2012

4th of July

Oh yeah- we celebrated the 4th of July. Here are some pictures a week late :)

Some people from our ward invited a bunch of people over for breakfast. 
 They had an awesome backyard and two trampolines. :)
 I think I dressed my kids in the right colors.. ha :)
Quinn and Dave were kicking a soccer ball around. This is what Quinn did when she realized I was taking her picture.

We went to pool later that afternoon with some friends. You can't really tell- but Dave and the kids are in there swimming :)
Breakfast, naps, and swimming. It was a fun day. One of these years my kids will be old enough to stay up for fireworks. Maybe.

6 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

cute flip flops quinn! :)

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Looks like a fun time :-) We didn't see any fireworks either!

kelsey said...

fun! I don't think my kids will ever be big enough to stay up for the fireworks. I entertained the idea for half a second this year with Norah, then opted out!

Leslie said...

Seriously? No Fireworks? Ever? You guys need to start investing in your own little firework shows then or sparklers or pop-its or something!! Hendrix would at least love it! :)

Lindsay said...

hahaha, that picture of quinn sitting on the ground because she realized you were snapping photos is so funny to me. im sure its not to you. i feel like that's how cailin is going to be about the camera in no time. sigh!

Mom said...

Looks like you had such a fun day!