Thursday, October 04, 2012

My birthday

If you know me at all, you know that I have a special place in my heart for birthdays. Tomorrow is the big day. I'm turning 29. It's kinda crazy- I'm getting up there. Tomorrow ends Amberfest 2012. It's been a great week. And lucky for me- my mom gets here tomorrow night, so I'll probably enjoy another week of birthday-like spoiling.

Many of my new Texas friends don't know much about Amberfest.  HERE is a funny and great post written by the hilarious Dave last year. That's a good one. And HERE is a good recap.

Dave did not disappoint this year. (either did my sister or mom or friends bearing cookies). I've been showered with love and treats and pampering this week.

Here's to the last year of my twenty's.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday! I love your Amberfest traditions.