Yup, today is the culmination of AmberFest 2011. On this day, 28 years ago, our dear Amber was born. A glorious birth. In a shed. In the woods. During a snowstorm. Well, not really that last stuff, but up to the glorious birth part is absolutely the truth.
I'm well aware that my lolkellz™ had some hits and some misses. and as i fail to pull through with the Lexus-in-the-driveway-like-in-the-commercial-that-always-makes-you-cry gift for another year, i mostly wanted to remind you of the 3 best presents i've given you. namely:
Am, we love you. Seriously, like, way a lot. You are the best wife/mom ever. And we really did a statistical analysis using a random sample of subjects with a median child/mother ratio that included a substrate of ...
I love you because:
1) you make me laugh. mostly when you try to dance.
2) you sit through most crazy indie movies that only I want to watch (and are usually long/boring).
3) you love and nurture our kids with everything you have.
4) you are smoking hot (and i get to see you in a swimming suit sometimes).
5) because you consistently smell nice.
6) i can't imagine life without you.
Quinn, Hendrix and Veda love you because:
1) you provide fruit snacks.
2) you are a rock to them.
3) you know how to turn on their movies.
4) you eat a lot of candy, which in turns means there are always treats (and candy-flavored milk for Vaydz)
5) you know just how to hug the best after owies.
6) you teach them love by showing them.
So now, everyone who reads this blog, let's hook this wonderful lady up with some birthday comment love on here (or on the Facebooks) eh? And with that, I'm leaving you with a whole buttload slash grand finale of lolkellz™: