Saturday, December 04, 2010

we're moving

look at all this snow?? I can't take it anymore so we're moving back to California. Alright... I'm kidding, we're not actually moving. But can you believe all this snow???


Dave is a GREAT snow-man builder. Too bad Quinn's eyes were shut because it was the only picture I got before she started crying.

Yep.. super sad




Dave making funny jokes trying to get her to stop crying. It's KIND of working.

This little guy has been sick, so no playing in the snow for him. Boy is he cute though :)


Today, we were walking into the mall and I asked Quinn if she thought that maybe we'd see Santa at the mall today. She CRACKED up and said "Santa isn't at the mall." She thought I was talking crazy that he would actually spend some time at the mall... haha...

2 comments:

Mom said...

Should we all move to Baton Rouge? It's not snowy there! Why was Quinn so sad? That snowman is fantastic! I'm glad Hendrix is a little better.

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

You can NEVER move! Tell Dave that snowman rocks!!!