Saturday, December 04, 2010

crafty stuff

I've been knee deep in projects lately. I've beenWorking on Christmas presents and baby stuff. The crazy thing is that I've had TONS of stuff to finish, yet sometimes I just feel like making burp rags...
So sorry, mom and Julie. I hope you wanted burp rags for Christmas. :)
And just watch--- Baby V won't be a spitter-- then what am I gonna do???

A painting I did for the baby's room. I finally found some decent fabric for her nursery, so hopefully I'll have that done soon too. I've had in my mind grey and white stripes, but couldn't for the life of me find fabric like that. So I thought the painting might make me feel better that I settled on grey with white polka dots for her bedding.

And some more quiet book pages. And yep-- a felt covered baby bump. oops.

And NO pictures of the other things I've been working on. I don't want to totally spoil Christmas present surprises.

2 comments:

Mom said...

That robot page is especially cute! You amaze me with your craftiness. Great work on your projects!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i love that painting. waaaay cool!