Wednesday, December 22, 2010

it's almost Christmas!!!

We've been doing a little rearranging lately because of the new entertainment center (which we got the other day and it was damaged, so we are waiting for them to ship more parts.... huge bummer). but we sold our old one and had to move a bench downstairs to temporarily hold our tv while we wait for the new tv stand. Hendrix decided that it was a good place to color. So he got himself back behind this somehow.



and all these pictures of him were cute, so I put them all up. sometimes i just can't decide.

I am also grateful to report that instead of Quinn waking up on Christmas morning with an awful flu bug-- she got it last night instead. hopefully we'll all be better by Christmas morning this year. And hopefully Hendrix doesn't come down with it-- Quinn was up from 7 pm until 3:30 this morning throwing up. I'd say the poor girl threw up at least once, if not twice an hour the whole time. So sad.


And also I finally finished Quinn's homemade present from me. I'll take some pictures when she's not around. It turned out good. I still can't believe I'm cutting things this close. And I have one more page to do for Hendrix's quiet book. But I should do like 3 more, so one seems doable :) I'll take some pictures of that too when I'm done.

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

she gets sick every year at christmas??? what a bummer time to get sick :( hope she gets better soon poor girl!

Mom said...

That's one cute little boy you have there. A new place is always exciting when you're little and you're world is limited. I'm glad Quinn is better today.