Thursday, December 23, 2010

owl and blankies

Quinn's home-made present from me for Christmas. An owl pillow/friend to match her big girl room. I used THIS tutorial. It was a fun and fairly quick project. I can see myself making one of these again... maybe for Baby M. :)

And just a cute video of Hendrix. He gets excited when he finds BOTH of his blankies at one time (we have two in case one is being washed). He was holding them both up and saying 'two blankies!!' but the video I got was even better.

3 comments:

The Thomsons said...

I love that you refer to her as both baby M and baby V ;)

Mom said...

That owl pillow is SOOOO cute! So is that little guy.

kelsey said...

I need one of those owl pillows for Norah's bed. It totally matches her bedding! Did you use a pattern? probably not. . . lol.