Wednesday, December 08, 2010

for mom

my mom was wondering why i hadn't done a post since SATURDAY. I told Quinn i needed to take her picture for Grandma and she RAN. So here are some old random pictures.

such a chubby little guy

It's crazy to me how much she has changed. Still cute as ever, but I love to look back at old pictures of her. She was such a little doll.

look how young we all are!!! This was taken outside our apartment in L.A. when Paul, Les, and Clint came for a visit. It's funny how much I see this picture. It is the VERY first picture in Iphoto, so every single time I upload a picture, I see this one first.

a happy little girl eating an icecream.


more random new

--I started the bedding for Baby M's room. And MAYBE I can talk Dave into painting her room this weekend since we've had the paint for three weeks.
--And if you haven't heard of Bountifiul Baskets-- you should. It's awesome. My friend Kelsey told me about it months ago, but it wasn't in Boise yet. So it finally has made it's way here and it's very exciting. For only $15 you get a WHOLE laundry basket full of fruits and vegetables. And if you live by me-- LOOK into it, so we can get one a little closer to where I live :)
--AND it's starting to hurt REALLY bad to be pregnant. There are many times throughout my day that I wonder how in the world I'm going to get through the next three months. Not only am I going to be HUGE, but boy oh boy am I going to have to learn a new tolerance for pain. But she will be worth it for sure. Can't wait to see her little hands and face and feel her soft baby skin. And I'm sure by then I'll have forgotten the misery I'm feeling now.

10 comments:

cc said...

Hang in there! If it helps, just keep telling yourself, it's easier to take care of them on the inside rather than out ;) Little consolation I know, but it worked for me some days.

Lindsay said...

why are you in so much pain?? im sorry about that.

Megan said...

baby M? I thought it was baby V? I agree on the pain and pregnancy thing. I feel like it's a lot worse the second time around.

Paul said...

I think its sad that 7 years ago I still look like I could out-eat an entire high school football team and still have room for dessert. I'm glad that you have to see that picture everyday. California Rocks!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I'm sorry you're hurting so bad already! I feel your pain, literally. Hopefully it will just be constant and not get WORSE. Good luck.

Also, maybe I asked you this a long time ago but in that LA pic, there's a guy named Nolan I think, right? How do you know him?

Lindsey said...

I thought she was baby V?

I didn't even recognize Dave in that picture. Not that I've ever met him- but he seriously looks like a teenager there!

Lindsey said...

Oh and I wish that lived closer so we could get together and work on projects too - so that some of your insane talent could rub off on me!

Lindsey said...

You are probably getting annoyed now that you thought you had a bunch of comments and they are all from me...but have I mentioned how much I love the rice bag? I. love. it! And I finally got around to those belts (ahem - with help from my master sewing machine threader aka my mom)

Mom said...

I love looking at the older pictures. That one of Hendrix really made me laugh. I sure wished I had gotten to visit when you lived in LA. Darling picture of Quinn enjoying the ice cream.

Mom said...

There is no Bountiful Baskets in Michigan. It would be nice to have here.