Sunday, March 20, 2011

Grace and Veda

Grace was fascinated by Veda. It was pretty cute to watch. (Grace is Chris and Sarah's baby)





and look- a real outfit on Veda. Veda finally fits into the sleepers that my mom makes (my mom makes the BEST sleepers on the planet). She has basically been living in them for the last week since they fit her now. Which-- by the way-- Quinn thinks is hilarious. She told me that she was going to tell all of her friends at preschool that Veda was still wearing her pajamas. even though it was the middle of the day. haha... anyway-- I put a cute outfit on her for the 'party.'

2 comments:

Mom said...

As long as there is something on besides the diaper, she's dressed! Cute little sister shirt. You caught some great expressions on Grace.

kelsey said...

I am the worst at not clothing my babies. Norah now just puts her own clothes on, which is fine. Scarlett. . . loves jammies. She told me.