Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's day

I 'might' have made Veda a dress yesterday. I am making Quinn-o one too... but it's not done (there are--after all-- only 24 hours in a day). I used THIS tutorial. super easy and fun and comfy. I'll probably make 5 more :)

and guess what this smile is for? i'm sure you're guessing a tummy full of milk, but nope-- it's because the lump on her head is 100% gone!!! no more squishy lump!!!! hooray!!

Quinn decked out in green for preschool this morning. (she's trying to show her finger nails--which are painted green)

Hendrix-- also showing me his nails (which are NOT painted). don't mind his poor sick face. it's been two weeks, so of course Quinn and Hendrix got sick again. :( boo. Q is much better, so hopefully X will recover quickly. it's no fair.

heh... and no pants for x. i guess i was too busy sewing to put clothes on all my kids :)

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i love the dress! if i didn't know better, i would put jax in it :) haha! just kidding! don't call cps :)

i am glad that veda's little bump is gone. what a relief!!

AND i love the hendrix does not have any pants on. jax only has his diaper on right now. us moms are busy, huhg? :)

Shane and Amy Jo said...

SO glad to hear that Veda's head is healing well. Yay for a happy head!!! :)
You are one awesome Mom...hope you know that.

Lindsey said...

I love that dress! It looks so comfortable. I want one for me :) That's reason number 698 why I must have a girl someday.

Mom said...

I decided to start over with my comments. Love that dress- it looks soft and comfy. Love the smile, the fingernails and Hendrix thinking he has something to show us. I hope he's feeling better and that Quinn had a fun birthday.