Monday, March 14, 2011

terrible twos

don't worry... the "terrible twos" are alive and well at our house. Just look at that face. Imagine that-- plus a very determined "no." It's a good thing he's so stinking cute-- it helps even out his new-found determination. (and I love that he has a car in EACH hand)

I sewed today!!! It was a miracle. My generous and amazing sister-in-law had Quinn and Hendrix over for a play-date this morning. Not only did I get their birthday shopping done, but I got to lay down, AND sew some car seat strap covers for baby V.
The other side is minky... I'll probably put that on the outside until it gets too hot, then I'll have the cotton side by her neck. (in hindsight-- I should have made them grey or hot pink to match her car seat... I think she'll forgive me)

5 comments:

Mom said...

Cute facial expression you caught on camera. I'm glad you made the strap covers and cute ones at that!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i think we are in the terrible 2s with jax and he just turned one!!! :( maybe boys can just be stinkers??? good luck with x! :)

kelsey said...

you amaze me with your talents. sewing? I haven't dusted off my machine since before scarlett was born--- sad!

i love everything about hendrix.

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

We are in the terrible 2's stage too. So funny and irrational.

Mom said...

I'm glad you made such cute strap covers. Funny face for Hendrix- it really captures his mood.