Tuesday, March 08, 2011

i love babies

More specifically, I love this little baby. She is one week old today. Actually-- at about this moment she was entering this world. I love everything about this little girl. She is so sweet. She smells so good. She sleeps a LOT (thank goodness). She nurses well. And she's a good pooper. What more could I want? The last few times I've woken up in the middle of the night to realize she's done nursing and just asleep-- I'm filled with such happiness to see her cute little body and face fast asleep in my arms. She is perfect and beautiful and all mine.


I happen to really love this two year old too. I'm one lucky mama.

one thing I DON'T love, is this:

6 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

awww! i am so glad she is such a good sleeper!! that makes a world of difference, huh?
and i KNOW!!! what is up with the snow!!!? it's MARCH!!! :(

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Sounds like Veda is a great baby, yay!!! Can't wait to see her again. Hope you are hanging in there this week so far!

Lindsey said...

I love babies too. You're making me get the itch!!!! Please remind me how miserable pregnancy is...

Veda is so precious. I can almost smell that sweet newborn scent when I see her little face.

Jan said...

Oh come on, it's just a little snow! And yes, your kids are ADORABLE!

Mom said...

That was a tear jerker. I wish I was still there kissing that sweet baby... And hearing Hendrix giggle... And playing Birthday party with Quinn and her Noah's ark animals. And at the mall with you. And hearing Dave play the guitar. Well, three and a half weeks....

kelsey said...

man I need to smooch that soft little face! It's killing me!