Friday, March 11, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

My wonderful husband is having a birthday TODAY.
Not only am I the luckiest women on the planet, but we
have three kids who have the best daddy ever.
We love you!!!!




Thanks for bringing us so much joy and laughter
Thanks for being so incredibly HOT
Thanks for the fun dance parties we have after bath time
Thanks for playing 'steam roller' with the kids
Thanks for working so hard to provide for us
Thanks for always making me feel beautiful (even when I've just had a baby)
Happy Birthday Dave!!!

5 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Awe...sweet post! Adorable pics too! Happy birthday Dave!

Lindsey said...

Man you have an overload of March birthdays at your house!

Mom Stevens said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE! Love you.

Jenifer Koyle said...

awe how sweet! I must say tho... all ur summer photos are making me even more depressed about the fact that its not getting nicer outside yet. but at least the sun came out today :)

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Hey Aaron plays steamroller with Jade too! haha. Happy birthday Dave. By the way, my word verification is "warazina". I think you should have named Veda that instead :) Then you could have had a "Z".