Saturday, March 26, 2011

Photos

We did a newborn photo shoot of Veda this week. The pictures are HERE. prepare yourself to see the cutest pictures ever. They turned out amazing. I'm so happy with how they turned out. Dana did an amazing job. Veda was less than cooperative, so I'm extra happy to see that the pictures turned out so great since it was such hard work. This all started because my mom had mentioned that my dad wanted to get the kiddos new clothes and get a picture of the three of them together while my parents are here next week. When I mentioned it to Dave, we realized that we have been wanting to do family pictures for a long time (but had been waiting for Veda to be in them too). Chris and Sarah had used Dana for their family photos and they turned out really great. So when I was trying to contact Dana about doing our pictures, I looked at her newborn pictures on her blog. They were all so cute that I couldn't resist getting Veda's done. I knew I would think about it and regret it if I didn't do it (even though Veda is already older than a lot of newborns who get 'newborn pictures' done.) Anyway-- I am so happy I went ahead with the newborn shoot. They are absolutely perfect. So look at them, and feel free to cry :)

8 comments:

cc said...

How fun! Those turned out so cute!

Lindsay said...

those are so great. i love them.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

those are great! veda is so beautiful!!! her skin is seriously porcelain! i love hendrix's face in that last picture. what a cute fam! :)

kelsey said...

I looked at them last night and died they were so stinking cute! I regret not having Scarlett's done, but I didn't want to drive 4 1/2 hours (my cousin). Oh well, next time?! lol.

Mom said...

I did feel free to cry (tear up anyway). The photos are are absolutely wonderful. Veda is so pretty.

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Cute pics Am- love them :-)
Great family shot!

Lindsey said...

Ok, am I the only one having problems viewing these? I tried yesterday and today, in two different browsers, and the post of your fam is the only one not showing up. I can see all the rest of her pics just fine. I want to see them even more now that I can't :(.

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Wow!!! Those are so, so good! I mean...just precious. I really love them/her. One of these days...maybe a nice park day...I might just get to see her in person.
Hope your week goes well this week!