Saturday, February 28, 2009

baby chair and me at 36 weeks

Quinn's old papasan chair...pretty girly

Still kinda girly...but not as bad?? I can't really come up with a good idea of how to cover that pink strap, and there is nothing I can do about the feet of the chair.

Quinn enjoying the chair even though she's too big

I think she was trying to show me that she fits in it afterall....

none of you can tell me I'm not a generous person....I am sharing a picture of me at 36 weeks. This might be the last public belly shot...it's getting too embarrassing :)

7 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

You're getting so big! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Greg and Alyssa said...

you wanna feel awesome about your size? My friend is 38-39 weeks (not sure exactly) and she is measuring 4 feet around. And she was about as little as you to begin with. Only one baby in there, too. I can't wait to hear what you guys name this little one! I love what you picked for the first!

kelsey said...

too embarrassing! please. you look fabulous, as always. i'm dying to meet this tiny man. have you settled on a name yet?

Anonymous said...

Hey- good job on the baby seat! You're just cute pregnant. There's a whole 'nother person in there you know!

Gussy Sews said...

Have you ever considered selling some things you sew on Etsy? I've seen some stuff you've posted on your blog, it is all very cute.

Check out the site:
www.etsy.com

:)maggie

Scott & Katie said...

Ahh! I love it! You look so cute! I can't hardly wait...just one month away!

Fullmer said...

oh stop you look great you are prego arent you suppose to have a belly!!! :) yes yes you are!! look great cant wait til the lil guy gets here