Thursday, February 05, 2009

sweet babies

When did she get so big??

She was very sweet with her baby today. Maybe getting some practice for her baby brother??

She would even sing it a little lullaby, then want me to sing to it too. But as SOON as I started rocking the baby she wanted me to rock her instead :) It was sweet.

Recognize this shirt, Grandpa? I think you personalized it for her last summer--now it fits :)

speaking of things fitting her finally--I want you all to know that Quinn still wears SIX MONTH size onesies...haha. I've never even been tempted to buy 9 month ones :) such a peanut

4 comments:

kelsey said...

a peanut indeed. norah's poor long, skinny body grew out of six monthers. she's been in 12 for a while, i didn't even bother going to nines, cause i knew she'd grow right out of them. i love quinn and her baby. i hope she is that way with her baby brother and doesn't try and take all his snuggle time as well! lol.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little mama! Good thing she's practicing up. Hey! Why's that baby doll wearing a Christmas dress? Does she need a spring outfit?

Scott & Katie said...

6 month onesies? It's official- Macey is outgrowing Quinn. She is wearing 6 month onesies now. And get this- the doctor told me she's too skinny!!! He was concerned about her weight gain because she should be a little bigger (based on her birth weight). How funny is that when put into perspective??

valerie said...

Landon probably weighes the same as quinn huh? or at least not too far off? I so wish my babies would STAY looking and feeling like babies for more than a month.....we just make em big! :)
I am so impressed that your dad made Quinn a skirt?!! You really do come from a very crafty sewing family don't you? :)