Saturday, February 14, 2009

Build a Bear

Leslie brought us a coupon for a free Build-a-bear, so we took the girls this afternoon. Quinn didn't even want the stuffed animal really, but was super excited about giving it a shower!!! (She likes the stuffed animal now--she just wasn't in the mood--and the store was PACKED)



hanging out at the mall after build-a-bear...I think she is thinking 'Paul, would you hurry and buy your pants already? geesh.'

Also--wearing her cute Valentine's outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Stevens!!

5 comments:

valerie said...

I love your daughter, she is just so stinkin cute, and always stylin which I love!
Too bad it was so crowded, I have lucked out with the 2 times we have gone, we pretty much have had the place to ourselves......maybe not choosing a weekend would help? like you didn't already figure that out on your own! :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in a mini-skirt and go-go boots (That's 70's talk). Looks like she had fun at the mall- such a GIRL!

kelsey said...

my favorite part is dave's sweet purse!

Scott & Katie said...

Once again, I wish we lived closer! You look like you had a great weekend! Did I ever tell you about Ryan's experience at Build-a-Bear? It was not good...anyway...I love Quinn's cute outfits and especially like Dave's little purse :) You look phenomenal as always!

Dave said...

It's not a purse, it's a European carry-all.