Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day!!!

Paul, Leslie, and Evie are here this weekend (Uncle Clint too). Here is a picture of the girls from this morning. I love how they each have BOTH hands on the microwave :)

We went to lunch today. Here is Quinn finally warming up to Aunt Krystal...just in time for her flight an hour later :)

I swear Dave was having fun at lunch...the picture just doesn't show it!

I know what you are ALL thinking!!!! 'wow, Amber, you hardly look pregnant!' JUST WAIT for the next picture!!!!

It's a good thing I can have a sense of humor about these things....this is a great shot of how I REALLY look!

And Clint was taking this picture.....so he didn't make the blog--sorry Clint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber- you look beautiful! You are so cute pregnant! Where's Quinn at the restaurant? So now Evie needs a microwave for next Birthday. I'm jealous that you went to Red Robin.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

you still look fantastic ... even in that picture!