Saturday, February 07, 2009

Baby shower

My sweet friend, Allison, threw me and the little guy a baby shower today!!

Me and my friend, Christy--and her CUTE baby Emery.

The Kellers. Most of them came from out of town to attend my little shower---how nice it that??

Me and Valerie

This is me and April....who is the person who put me up to doing the "thumb's up" sign in EVERY picture...haha. Thanks, April :)

This was after the shower, but I thought it was such a sweet picture of Quinn and her Grandma Cheryl

My handsome husband

A BIG thanks to everyone who came to my shower!! It was so sweet of all of you to come and show your support for our growing family. He is going to be one stylin' little boy!! And now he won't have to use a lot of pink stuff that was Quinn's. And thanks to Allison who threw me an awesome shower!!!

7 comments:

kelsey said...

aw. so sad i missed it! i was wondering what was with the thumbs up?!? lol. i'm glad it was great, and you got some fun stuff!
p.s. april's hair is soooo cute. i am loving it.

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I could have been there. But it looks like it was a nice time with family and friends. I'm thankful that you have a wonderful Keller family who is supportive and traveled so far to be there with you.

April said...

I am still laughing...maybe I am the only one who thought the thumbs up thing would be funny! You are so cute by the way!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Looks like fun!! I was so sad that I had to miss it! Hope my little gift got to you anyway!!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful Am. I miss you!

Emily said...

Amber,

I still feel terrible for missing the shower, I am SOOO sorry. I was thinking of you like crazy and will probably never forgive myself, although I hope you do. I'm glad it went so well. You are wonderful! You're almost done!!

valerie said...

um, yes I DO look prego in that pic.....ugh...more motivation to loose those baby pounds! :)