Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hap Hap Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Dainey!!! Hope you had a great day. How is it possible that this is the most recent picture I have of both of us??!! Love you--Happy B-day. This whole post is JUST FOR YOU :) (and mom....)

Quinn LOVES to color now. It's super cute. She'll color for a long time. She's worn out many crayons already.

She also is looking worn out! She also has gone through 3 coloring books--once she colors even a SPOT on a page she won't go back and color the rest later. So we have to encourage her to finish the whole page before we turn it for her. Coloring books aren't free, you know.

Here is Quinn sitting and doing some 'puzzles.' I just thought she looked cute sitting in the chair and playing.

And yes....in summer clothes. She is definitely getting an opinion about what to wear.


Here is Quinn singing along with the 'abc' song. I just love her bobbing head and that she can't quite keep up with the music.
,
Went to the park again today and this is the ONLY picture i took...I don't know what I was thinking. Notice she's not playing the equipment...we just 'walked around.' When we told her we were going to the park she said "no park" about 20 times..what 2 year old doesn't want to go to the park??!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you think she didn't want to go to the park? Was she too busy doing something else? I can't wait to come over and color with her (and sing and go to the park). Gosh my hair was so long!

Anonymous said...

hysterical! Luv the video!

kelsey said...

I was going to say the same thing, your mom's hair was so long!
I love quinn's little head bobbing around, and that she just likes to "walk around!" ha. she's great.

valerie said...

I've been a blogging slacker this past week and have missed looking at your posts. I just can never get enough of seeing how adorable Quinn is. Love the new sewing projects........of course.
And what park were you at? Its not in Kuna is it? We only have one don't we?

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

lol, so I played the abc video of Quinn for Jade and she got so excited and started bobbing her head right along with her. It was so funny.