Monday, February 23, 2009

sewing

Here are some things I sewed this weekend.

A new bag

A nursing cover.




I got to see the little baby boy today! My doctor decided to do a quick ultrasound to make sure everything was ok. I've been having a lot of pain in my belly that isn't contractions, so she wanted to see what was going on in there. He has a really hard bum that is really far up in my ribs. The last couple of times my doctor has felt my belly she can't decide if his head is up or down since his bum is so hard. It turns out his head is down--there is just no relief for my sore belly :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute sewing, Am! Sorry about your soreness problem. The last month of a pregnancy is always full of discomforts. The reward comes at the end though when they place that darling baby in your arms. Hang in there. Love you...

Alicia Hansen Anderson said...

Oh girl...I feel your pain...almost literally! Ethan's bum was in my ribs the whole time and it even made a part of my stomach numb I still can't feel anything on that skin under my chest. Weird huh? Don't worry he'll be out soon enough....cute sewing too! Call me!

Fullmer said...

I love the nursing cover i really want one of those for my next...Maybe i need to take up sewing!!! :)