Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Christy's house

me and the kids drove up to my friend Christy's house yesterday to play. Their house is literally up a mountain, so i was impressed with myself that i made it without dave. It was worth the drive-- it was a beautiful day!!

Quinn fell asleep right after I left the house and slept all the way there. it was a very peaceful drive. I didn't have to answer questions the whole time about other cars or why the roads are bumpy.

Jason and Christy got a new swingset. It was so fun!! Here's Hendrix trying out the swing

he liked it :)

Here's my friend Christy and her ADORABLE baby, Owen.

How would you like to have this view while swinging??


and thanks friends for all your comments :) way to pull through for me!!!!

5 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

It was really fun, I am sooo proud of you for finding my house :-) We have to do it again soon!!!

Mom said...

Wow! What a beautiful view! I'm proud of you to drive way up that mountain. Looks like a fun day.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Wow! That view is INCREDIBLE!!

Lindsay said...

that view is awesome. i would love to look at that every day.

Pikula's said...

WOW that is absolutely amazing!!!