Monday, May 17, 2010

Stick figures

Quinn said to me "I drew you, mommy." So to make this even crazier-- I have never taught her how to draw people (and I called Dave to see if her taught her, and he didn't either). I love how proud she looks in this picture. Probably because I gushed about how awesome she did and started crying a little bit. (come on, it looks just like me)

So then she drew daddy. As she was drawing she said "He has to have a big mouth." hehe. Plus he's wearing a tie, which is cute since dave wears jeans and t-shirts everyday except Sunday. (and by the way after she drew this she looked at me and asked if I was sad-- since i cried when i saw her draw me)

Then Hendrix.

and a video of her drawing herself. I love how she figures out how to draw the pigtails.

okay.... this video isn't working. i'll try it again tomorrow!

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is so cute!

The Thomsons said...

I LOVE it when they start drawing stick figures!! And I totally know why you teared up!

Mom said...

I would cry too! Those milestones are emotional for us hormone-laden females. She has the artistic genes from both sides!

Sarah Keller said...

Oh, I love it! Funny how we do get emotional over cute things like that! I just cried when Ellie danced at her ballet recital! So fun!
ps. you look just as pretty as a stick figure!