Wednesday, May 26, 2010

crayon roll

I know what you are thinking... "hasn't Amber made one of these before?? or twice before??" and yes, yes i have. This is the third one I've made. But (in my defense) the first one I made was for regular size crayons, and the second one I made was for twistable crayons, and this one is for jumbo crayons. ha. Even typing that makes me feel silly. I got Quinn new special crayons for our upcoming trip and thought I would make her a new crayon roll to go with them.




sorry, I didn't use a tutorial-- at this point I just make it up since I've done it before. But, if you want a tutorial, I would go HERE

2 comments:

cc said...

This is a project I really want to try (and actually think I can do!) Such a cute way to be more organized.

Mom said...

I love the polka dots! I bought the fabric and pattern (I'm not as brave as you) to make a crayon bag and never made it. I have no one to make it for as Jonathan is too old and you have Quinn and Hendrix covered. Anyway, that is very cute!