Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday

A marathon of pictures. There were too many cute ones and I couldn't decide.


We went up to Jason and Christy's today to celebrate Emery's 2nd birthday. Here's the birthday boy and Hendrix... almost the same size :)

The drooly guy

Hendrix found baby Owen's bouncy chair and helped himself (with his shoes on?? how did I let that happen??)





Remember the last time he sat in this chair?? he really liked it back then too. (he is 5 months old in this picture)

I couldn't get Quinn to sit at the kid's table. But Hendrix went on his own free will and climbed up all by himself (Even on TOP of the table if I wasn't watching). He not only had fun sitting with the kids, but also grabbing whatever food he could get his little chubby hands on.

And.... got it.

and our drive home. Peaceful worn out kids

Could he be any sweeter?? i love sleeping babies

and SNOW??? it's almost June, right??


I decided to make Quinn a new bag for the trip after all. (Thanks mom for the cute IKEA fabric).

I even made up the pattern (Which I really shouldn't do) but it turned out great despite that :)

And one more picture because I was sure you wanted to see the boring lining.

4 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

both our boys slept on the way home today too! and honestly, I forget every naughty thing they do when they are sleeping...just the sweetest thing ever! Fun getting to see you today.

Heather said...

What a cute bag! I swear you can make ANYTHING!

kelsey said...

i'm so in love with hendrix. why couldn't he be just a bit older? lol.

Mom said...

I loved all the pictures. Hendrix suddenly looks older/changed. They sure have a cool house way up there on the mountain. Such cute kids!! Cute tote too!