Friday, February 04, 2011

just stuff

A onesie I made for the baby. She'll get to wear it if she actually is a she. Except Dave told me that it reminded him of Silence of the Lambs. I bet I'll NEVER think of that while deciding whether or not to put it on her.

Another one Quinn's awesome outfits. Pink leggings, purple skirt, orange shirt. nope-- we didn't go anywhere today :)

Here's the 36 week belly. See my belly button??? geesh... I must be feeling generous today. Or maybe because I got a haircut yesterday and feel a little better about myself :)

Just the kids reading books

6 comments:

Mom said...

Hey! Cute onesie, belly, haircut & kids.

kelsey said...

you are so cute. I know you don't think so, but it's true. Quinn and Norah would get along great with their crazy outfits!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

ahhhh! i am in LOVE with your belly!!! you are so cute! :)

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Love the belly :-) Your hair looks great!

Lindsey said...

"If she is really a she" - Wait , is it up for debate again?

Jan Allar said...

hi sunshine! you are simply adorable