Wednesday, February 23, 2011

mom

my mom gets here in less than two hours. WOO HOO!!!!! I can't wait. And I am relieved that she'll be here (hopefully) for when this baby decides to come out. It'll be nice to not have to worry about dropping the kids off somewhere or having an overnight bag packed for them. Plus, my mom is awesome.


I just read an awesome quote:

Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. & the third is to be kind.
-- Henry James

very profound... and true. I've told Quinn many times how important it is to be a nice person. And that there is little else that is more important than being nice. I hope that she remembers that. And maybe more importantly, I hope I remember that. :)

an oldie but goodie of hendrix.

He is so darling. I just love this little guy. Hard to believe he's not going to be 'the baby' after a few more days. He'll always be MY baby, of course.

7 comments:

Mom said...

I'm excited to be here! I'm also going to try to be nice. These kids are sooooo cute and wonderful. Now, let's see that other one....

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

YAY! So happy your mommy is here....now let the labor begin :-)

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

have fun with your mom!!!! and pop that baby out already! :)

Heather said...

Just 8 days to go! WOW. So exciting! I can't wait to see pics.

valerie said...

hip hip hooray for your mom coming to be with you guys!!!
Sending my happy "go into labor" vibes your way!

Lindsey said...

Ok Amber, it's been two days since you posted....did you have your baby? Or are you just tricking us with your absence? (Not that you'd want to trick everyone if you haven't had her yet, I'm sure you'd like to get her OUT!)

Audra said...

Love that quote. I have been saying it to my kids. Maybe it will stick...and they'll turn out to be as nice as you.