Tuesday, February 01, 2011

36 weeks

Phew. Somehow I've made it to 36 weeks. Went to the doctor today. She's still breech, so cross your fingers and pray that she flips around in the next few weeks. I've gained MASSIVE amounts of weight. In fact, I didn't know it was possible to gain that much in two weeks. I had Dave take a picture of me today.. but sorry, I'm not sharing. :) Just imagine me bigger... in my face. Can't wait to see how I look in 4 more weeks. Awesome, I bet. But here's a picture of someone REALLY cute. With her hair trimmed up. Hopefully last trim before the baby comes.


I'm gonna try and get the nursery AND all of my organizing projects done before the baby comes. We'll see. My energy/motivation/strength is running out. Hopefully some pictures of the nursery soon. And hopefully it starts looking better-- I've been a bit discouraged with it lately. Maybe I've been spending too much time sitting around eating chocolate instead of focusing on her room :)

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

awwww! i can't wait to see your cute little belly on saturday!!!

xoxo
p.s. your kids have the best hair!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Hope you got my e-mail. We need to get together.....I want to see your 36 week belly :-) and you can see how much weight I've gained and my 29 week belly!

Mom said...

Hey ! Look at widget! You're in the 20's on days left! Hooray! Cute haircut. I need one, but I'm waiting 3 more weeks.

Heather said...

Wow good luck with everything! I haven't been on blogs in awhile, and I am shocked you only have a few weeks left!!! So exciting! I bet you look darling. I think you should post a pic. ;)