Saturday, February 26, 2011

not yet

nope... I haven't had my baby. Sorry about the lack of posting. I'm sure you were all assuming I had the baby :)

I've been horrible about taking pictures since my mom got here. We've had a lousy couple of days. Quinn has been really sick, then of course Hendrix got sick AGAIN even though he was sick last weekend.... ugh. And now guess who has it?? yep.. me. It totally stinks. As if I don't have enough discomfort right now anyway. My kids are still coughing horribly, but we haven't had anyone throwing up since yesterday. And hopefully EVERYONE (Especially me) is better by Monday. I am tentatively scheduled for induction Monday night. It's just miserable to have a horrible cold and think about delivering a baby too.

Here's a picture my mom took on her camera. The only good one that either of us taken the last few days. At least my mom is here and helping. It's making this all a little easier :)

11 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oh man. that stinks amber :( i hope you feel better soon!!!

xo

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

You guys can't catch a break, your poor kiddos have been sick so much, and now you have it :-(, hang in there my friend....I am so happy your mom is here to help and hopefully she stays well!!!

Greg and Alyssa said...

I'm feeling for you. I was sick for about 2 weeks before Thad was born. They kept having to give me oxygen during labor because I was so congested. At least you know the end is near! Can't wait to see pictures of a new, beautiful Keller baby!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Good luck Amber! I hope you feel better today.

Lindsey said...

Uggh, sorry no baby yet. Although maybe you can get all better first. A newborn with sleepless nights and a miserable cold don't make the best combination. I hope you are on the upswing.

kelsey said...

I assumed you were just busy playing with your mom instead of posting. Sorry you are sick. Doesn't anyone know not to send germs your way, especially when a new baby is trying to come out?!?!?

Kourtni said...

Having sick kids is awful, but it's even worse when you're pregnant and they're sweet enough to pass it on to you :( I'll cross my fingers in hopes that you all get healthy this weekend in time for the baby to arrive!

Lindsay said...

oh im sorry. that sounds miserable. i hope you're all feeling better by the time that little babe comes around. especially you. glad your mom is there to help. you're so close!!!!

The Thomsons said...

Oh Amber- BOO! Hope you feel better. I have some Chocolate from IKEA for you when you feel better. (Or will it help you feel better?)...

valerie said...

Hooray for tomorrow to be here, and YES hoping you feel better ASAP, does not sound apealing having to deliver a baby and blow your nose at the same time :) kind of a funny thought tho! hehe
can't wait to see her!

Audra said...

Hey Am, thinking of you. Sorry you are so sick, and I hope that little girl arrives safely. Take care of yourself. XOXO