Tuesday, February 08, 2011

kids and owl

Hendrix.

It's almost like zero percent of my fashion sense has rubbed off of her.

I love that my kids like to play together. I hope it lasts :)


An owl i made for the baby. I saw it on Homemade by Jill's blog, although she got the tutorial from somewhere else. I made it to be flat at crinkly, instead of how the other tutorial did it. Also--I didn't use that lady's pattern, I thought it would be just as fast to hand draw an owl. But you should all make one... it's fun. And Jill's clever using a wipes package for the crinkly stuff inside, it totally worked. And obviously I didn't whip stitch it closed. Who's got the time for hand sewing?

3 comments:

Mom said...

Quinn is just "alternative" when it comes to fashion sense. Maybe I'll dress like that when I come over! Very cute to see the kids play so well together. Love the crinkling owl toy my ever creative daughter!

Sarah Keller said...

I could just eat up Hendrix's laugh! He is hilarious! Quinn's outfit is adorable! My kids are still putting on interesting outfits daily.:) Even the 8 year old and sometimes even the mom! ha. You guys are great!

kelsey said...

you would have died if I would have taken a picture of Norah's outfit today. . . man, they are destined to be best friends! She even had the exact same slippers on (the brown ones, though)!!! ha. love her.