Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cute baby noises

Hendrix has started cooing and squealing..it's the cutest thing ever. Here's a little bit for you (it's the last 10 seconds or so) :)


Grandma Marcia made Quinn a pillow case for her beloved new pillow. Quinn was super excited to take a nap since she had the anticipation of sleeping not only on her pillow, but her new special pillow case. For some reason, she didn't want to fall asleep today so when I went in to get her she said to me: "I didn't close my eyes today." haha...where does she get these things?

2 comments:

kelsey said...

awwwwwwwwww.... i have to watch it again.

Mom said...

Hooray! Hendrix is talking! I understood every word, cuz I'm the Grandma and can magically decipher. He said "I love you Grandma". If you need anymore help deciphering, just give me a call. I'm glad the mailman brought the envelope today.