Tuesday, June 30, 2009

kids

Ha....I love this face. I have a picture of me when I was two making this EXACT face. I showed it to Quinn and asked her who it was, she said "Quinn."

Hendrix LOVES his bath. I was trying to get a picture of him smiling hugely, but no luck. The flash was bugging him

Hendrix with his hair slicked down

Mom--you don't have to say it---I already know what you are thinking "boy, his hair looks so much better slicked down. Like a nice boy."

Quinn is hilarious lately. This morning I let her pick out her outfit. She picked out green pants with a red dress over the top. I was putting the dress on her and she said "mommy, thank you for putting this dress on me. You are a great mommy." haha...I love her. And like I was going to argue with what she wanted to wear--it was only 6 am.

4 comments:

kelsey said...

is it bad that i was also thinking his hair looked cute slicked down? hahaha. like a cute little boy!?!
i love quinn's face, you should have posted the picture of you to compare!

Mom said...

You know my thoughts too well (It's scary). Yes, I do like his hair slicked down :) Quinn looks exactly like you doing your "Amber face" when you were two. What cute personalities coming through.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

The hair slicked down is way cute!!!
I mean; not everyday cute.... but definitely everyonce in a while cute!!

Mies said...

hendrix looks like Randy from the Christmas story with his hair slicked down!