Friday, June 05, 2009

Quinn being silly

Quinn was being very silly this evening. Here are some pictures.
yes...that is indeed a plastic bowl on her head

and yes..she is playing outside without pants on. In fact--someone was watching her for me this morning, and when I came home she was wearing a t-shirt with a pair of bloomers. The lady who was watching her told me that was what Quinn picked out...of course she did :)

who knows....

I had a request to see the whole playhouse


Here she is with her t-shirt and apron on. then we convinced her to put a jacket on. it was actually a little chilly outside--definitely too cold to not wear pants, but what do you do?

daddy taking a turn

A funny conversation I had with Quinn yesterday:
Me: Boy, do I have cute kids!
Quinn: I'm your favorite kid

2 comments:

kelsey said...

ha. i'm your favorite kid. that's the greatest thing i've heard all day.

Julie said...

Sounds like you Am! (That's okay, we all know you are the favorite)!