Monday, June 01, 2009

water table and sitting up

Quinn playing with her sand and water table. It has had sand in it since she got it from her Aunt Julie-but today I decided to dump out the sand and just put water in it for a change. Quinn had tons of fun.

I don't know why I didn't realize that she needed a swim suit on

She was also very happy to realize that I didn't mind when she poured water out of the table....since I don't let her dump the sand out of it when there is sand in there!!

look who's sitting up? ha...kidding. but the angle I took these pictures makes it look like my 2-month-old is pretty amazing

2 comments:

Mom said...

Wow! That does look fun to play in the water1 How do you get Hendrix to look like he's sitting up like that?

valerie said...

What a fun table! I never really thought about being able to have one of those at your house.....
so many things I am learning a little late in motherhood! :)