Tuesday, June 16, 2009

random photos

here are some random pictures from the last few days
Have i mentioned what an ANGEL Hendrix is in the car?? Maybe not a big deal for most of you--but since Quinn was such a nightmare, I really appreciate how good he is!!

looking like a little man all ready for church

we've been having some issues with Quinn's nap lately. So she zonked out in the car on the way home. I just thought she looked so sweet. I never get to see her sleeping anymore since she ALWAYS wakes up when I go to check on her at night. The good thing is that she'll usually just tell us that she's 'still sleeping' and go back to sleep.


my parents always get my kids souvenirs whenever they go anywhere. Here are their latest t-shirts

he's laughing because grandma and grandpa think he's going to be a pirate??!!

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

What cute kiddos you have!!!

kelsey said...

that pirate picture is so awesome. ha.

kelsey said...

that last picture of hendrix makes me so happy, i just keep coming back to look at it! hehehe.

Mom said...

That's too funny seeing Hendrix laughing! Nothing sweeter than a sleeping child....