Thursday, June 25, 2009

Quinn's getting big (not physically, of course)

And here is a grumpy Quinn modeling her new dress.


And I just have to tell you what a good girl I have. I used to always be concerned about hurrying to keep her happy. Hurrying to get somewhere, hurrying to get home, hurrying to put her to bed...and now, she is a patient little trooper. She will just sit and wait for me all the time. Wait for me to finish nursing, wait for me while I pick stuff out at the store, wait patiently in the car, and most of the time wait patiently while I rock the baby to sleep. Sometimes she has a hard time with that one--especially if he isn't going to sleep very easily. But I can just tell how she is growing up....sad. But good :)

2 comments:

Gussy Sews said...

oh my gosh, her face is too cute! Oh Quinn...

PS. I like how X's shirt says something about spikes... it matches his hairstyle :)

Mom said...

That's a pitiful look on her face, so sad...That's sweet that she is learning such patience.