Thursday, June 04, 2009

Quinn's new play house

Quinn got a new playhouse for the backyard. I spent hours picking one out for her--but it's sort of from Grandma and Grandpa Stevens and her aunt Julie--since they gave me the gift cards. Thanks guys!!!!
Here she is helping me decipher the directions.

Dancing around happily once I got it together

One of the first things she did was lay down on the floor to 'take a nap.' silly girl


Quinn and I have been in her house all morning, but yesterday she said that mommy was 'too big' to get inside, so only her and her brother were enjoying the house together. At least she is sharing with someone...even if she did say I was 'too big.'

Hendrix seems a little unsure about this...

and boy was it HOT yesterday. Of course neither Quinn or I could wait for daddy to get home to put the house together, so we braved the hot weather and did it anyway. Some other GREAT news---Hendrix slept from 10 til 6 this morning. WHAT?? I'm not counting on it happening again any time soon, but it was amazing

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, that is dangerous to get used to! But I hope he does it again, real soon!! That house is so fun! I'm so jealous!

Mom said...

Quinn looks so cute today- her hair-flip-flops-belt-gumball shirt. Looks like she loves the playhouse! Hendrix just looks bored, but at least he's well-rested from a great nights sleep.