Saturday, June 20, 2009

cute kids

welcome back, mom and dad!! I know you would want some pictures waiting when you got home today. here are some from the last couple of days!

hendrix has the handsomest blue eyes. I think he got those from dave :)

Notice Quinn's undershirt hanging out SIX inches?? haha...hendrix is going to start needing her undershirts (6 month size) so I decided to pick her up a couple of new ones. I guess I shouldn't have bought 24 month size for her. I should have known they would be too big!!! It's funny because when we brought Hendrix home from the hospital Quinn seemed HUGE. Her face and head and legs and bum....just seemed really big. Now that Hendrix has been growing so fast, I keep thinking that Quinn is so tiny. No fat rolls anywhere and I can usually see her rib cage. She is getting skinnier and skinner and my little boy just gets bigger and bigger! it's funny how the gap closes more every day.

Quinn having a nice dinner with her baby.

"yes, I will pass the ketchup."

2 comments:

kelsey said...

he may have dave's eyes, but he totally looks like you in that second picture. i don't know what it is, but i see it!
love the massive undershirts. at least she's not complaining!!!

Mom said...

That's one cute little man with beautiful blue eyes. Quinn is darling how she dotes over her baby doll.