Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Hendrix with combed hair & Quinn being funny

I had to wash hendrix's hair at a weird time yesterday since he spit up in it. i combed it down just to see what it would look like...he has very fluffy hair--it gets lots of volume once it dries. you can see it starting to stand up in back. :)

Quinn has turned into a very funny girl. She keeps me laughing all day. Here are some funny things she says:
Quinn to daddy while she's laying on the floor with him: "daddy, he loves me!!"
Daddy: "He does love you, do you love him?"
Quinn: "umm...sometimes."

Quinn informed me last week that she was ready for a pillow in her crib. It has been hilarious to see her with it since we got one for her. We usually read books, then sing her a song or two while we rock her then put her down to sleep. Not only does she have certain songs that only mommy or only daddy can sing, but since we got the pillow she just says "put me down." BUT--she doesn't even sleep on it--when I check on her after a while she is sleeping on the other side of the crib.

She has started using funny adjectives, for instance: We'll finish a book and she'll say "That's my favorite book," or a certain song on Hendrix's mobile she always RUNS into his room to say "That's a wonderful song, mommy." Or she'll say "Thanks for the great dinner, mommy." It's very cute to see my little two-year-old expressing herself in such detail.

2 comments:

valerie said...

I love hearing what other people's children say, its so cute!
Love the combed look, his little chubby cheeks are lookin yummy to munch on! :)

Mom said...

I like his hair combed down, perhaps better than his regular style. His normal style reminds me of Chad on the phone commercials. Quinn is so funny! Aren't two-year olds great?