Thursday, June 24, 2010

90 degrees

Played yesterday with some of our friends. Here's Emery talking intently to Quinn. (making little sense, but it was super cute and Quinn enjoyed it, even though she would look at me laughing and ask what he said)

the cute little dude

my kids LOVED baby Owen. And how can they help it-- he's the cutest ever

I love how he looked at Quinn:

then Hendrix:

More of Hendrix. I didn't get a picture of the whole group... sad. Carson and Cade were there too.


and even though it was 90 degrees outside I think the moms spent more time in the water than the kids. go figure. Quinn wouldn't even let me put her suit on.

2 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Awe...love that pic of Owen & Quinn!!! We need to make ourselves do this more often (our kids love being outside :-)

Mom said...

I love how Owen looks lovingly at Quinn and very suspiciously at Hendrix. Hendrix IS a cute little dude!