Saturday, June 05, 2010

saturday at the park

We went to the park this afternoon (and brought the camera, obviously). we took some cute pictures. In fact, they are all so cute that they each deserve their own blog post, but that's not going to happen. So here they are all at once, just promise to enjoy them as if they were the only picture today :)






Hendrix touching the clouds.


I LOVE this picture. the sky, the grass, my baby

and thanks to dave for editing some of these for me.
and ps.. YES, I am in fact wearing skinny jeans. It's something I never thought I'd do... I'm still not convinced I'm pulling them off as well as all those teenagers out there, but I thought it was worth a shot :)

12 comments:

Mom said...

Every picture is fantastic. You pull off skinny jeans as well as any teenybopper. Looks like you had a wonderful day at the park.

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I think skinny jeans are perfect for you! You look great.

The park is such a magical place. I can't wait until winter ends here so we can go :)

Alicia Hansen Anderson said...

Super cute pics! Hendrix is adorable! And I think your totally pulling off the skinny jeans...me on the other hand never going to happen :) Miss you!

cc said...

Super cute pics...especially the great shots from the grass!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Amber, you can totally pull off anything - skinny or fat jeans :)

I love the picture with you and Quinn!! Super cute!

Lindsey said...

You're right, each picture was worthy of its own post. Hendrix's hair is always so cute. (And the rest of your family too for that matter). I love how even your skinny jeans are rolled - a typical Amber trademark. And you definitely pull them off!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Are you kidding me?! You totally rock those jeans...hands down!!! I've always wanted to try them...but haven't even gotten myself to buy a pair. Chicken, I know! And I love Hendrix. His smile, his hair...he is so easy to love. I love the pic of him "touching" the cloud. So awesome.

Lindsay said...

hendrix has the best hair ever. hes so cute. and amber you're totally hot. you can pull off anything. seriously.

kelsey said...

skinny jeans with the cuffs rolled up to your knees!!! ha. you always look great.
i love all the pictures, and your hair still. . . cut mine the same, asap.

kelsey said...

p.s. i tried to buy some skinny jeans once, but jake doesn't like them. . . so i guess it's a "no-go" for me.

Julie said...

Hendrix looks like such a big kid in these pictures! Adorable--all of you!

As for the skinny jeans, you could always pull off wearing whatever you wanted. I think you would make a potato sack look good! :)

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

You are rocking the skinny jeans, you pull them off way better than me :-) Love the kiddo pics.