Monday, June 28, 2010

the weekend

We had a busy weekend. We had Chris and Sarah over Sunday afternoon for dinner. I love seeing Quinn and Levi together-- they are too cute

Plus Levi will run around the yard with her-- which gets me out of having to do it

We also had a bbq/swimming with out friends Shawn and Chelsey. Here are Dave and the kids in the pool

and the little man

After church we realized that Quinn and I matched-- both wearing gray and white-- except I don't have white leggings on-- despite how it looks.

And Quinn didn't want to take a picture with me.

we got a new kitchen table... a month ago. I was going to wait to take pictures after we got chairs... but here's a sneak peak

3 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. I like seeing pictures with you in it, cuz you're my baby.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

we had so much fun with you guys!! so glad we could have a get-together! any time you want some smores and a swim, come on over!!! :)
and....p.s. your legs are not white!! remember - you are tan!!! :)

Lindsay said...

dont feel bad amber, if i were quinn i'd want to take a picture with you. you guys look cute!!!