Friday, June 18, 2010

Zoo

Went to the zoo yesterday.

Hendrix in the stroller... even though I felt like neither child spent much time in it-- I just pushed an empty stroller while holding one child and holding the hand of the other (Hendrix was in the sling, I don't have 3 hands...)

Quinn had to wear her hippo shirt to the zoo.

We went with cousins.. Caleb, Ellie, Levi, (and Grace who isn't pictured.)

The kiddos riding the tiger

I should do a line-up of all the pictures I have of Quinn on this thing. I have many :)

3 comments:

hollie said...

too bad you don't have 3 hands, that would have been sweet too see. ;)

Natalie said...

i love all your 'negative' stencils. (with the shape out instead of just the shape painted)maybe that doesn't make sense. anyways. how do you have such patience with the exacto knife! I go nuts just thinking about it.

Mom said...

You definitely need another hand or two! What extemely cute kids, cousins and pictures. Looks like a wonderful day at the zoo.