Sunday, June 13, 2010

freezer paper crazy

I made a couple of freezer paper stenciled shirts yesterday. I'm kind of proud of myself because they were probably the most detailed things I've done.

A truck shirt for Hendrix.

The stencil was based off of THIS cute firetruck

I think he likes it :)

I made this dress too. You can get the tutorial off MADE.

The flower stencil was a flower idea I saw on THIS dress.

and maybe some pictures of the kids wearing these later. I know it's not as exciting to see them on the floor :)

4 comments:

kelsey said...

norah needs that same dress, asap. i better dust of my machine!!!

Mom said...

Those creations are marvelous! You ROCK Amber! Love those little creature feet walking on it!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Can you make a truck shirt for Emery? He would love it :-)
Those are awesome.

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I'm sure you've posted about this a long time ago, but how do you do the freezer paper things? Its so cool. You should post about it again.