Wednesday, June 30, 2010

pouch and train noise

I don't know what it is about a trip that makes me want to sew... we are going to Michigan soon so I've been sewing. I made this for a little treat bag for Quinn on the airplane.

I actually just sewed a ziplock bag on the inside (while I was making the pouch I just pretended it was part of my lining fabric.

crazy pictures.... I had two kids trying to grab it from me. I used THIS tutorial. I've also used THIS tutorial lately-- they are very similar. I didn't take a picture of the bags I made using this tutorial because they are a surprise for someone I am going to see. I would say the MADE zippered pouch turned out just as cute and was slightly easiler


a cute video of Hendrix making a train noise. I love how he makes the 'choo choo' in a higher pitch. too cute. (he's saying "chuga chuga chuga, choo choo.")

5 comments:

Kourtni said...

You're coming to MI? Awesome! Will you be at church or anything? I'd love to see you!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Hendrix is darling! AND I love that pouch! So clever!!

Mom said...

Nice sewing my creative genius daughter! I love hearing Hendrix talk. That's cute how he changes the pitch.

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

What a cutie! And he's so serious about it. I hope we can go to MI soon, we haven't been in almost 2 years! Have a great time.

Lindsey said...

When are you going to Michigan? I'm so jealous. I always ache for Michigan in the summer, but I don't think a trip is in the cards for us this year. Have fun and I'm sure the treat pouch will make your trip fantastic :)