Tuesday, June 22, 2010

elephant

A sure way to get some time to clean the house: get out an annoyingly loud toy that I've had hidden for over a year. I'm sure you're wondering if Quinn is always this kind to Hendrix... this was following some stern advice that the toy would be put away again for a long time if she didn't give him turns. But I'll just say that she's always that sweet. (and the dancing about to the music?? That's a daily occurrence. And no-- your computer isn't broken-- that LOUD clicking and circus music is coming from that toy. But at least I got some books and laundry put away.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

oh my gosh, i have that elephant! I hate it, so noisey!! at least there's a softer and loud option!

Lindsay said...

you weren't kidding. that toy is obnoxious. you're brave for even getting it out again. i would have kept it hidden in the trash. but your kids are cute so maybe i would have given in. haha.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I think I would cry if Jaxton had that toy. Ugggh! Too loud!!! Don't get any funny ideas for a birthday present for him, Am!! :)