Saturday, September 11, 2010

art in the park

we went to Art in the Park today. We went with our friends Jason and Christy. Here is Hendrix after we got there-- happily seeing a dog.


you can kinda see my baby bump... although I think jason was trying to just get our heads :)

Hendrix-- waving to baby Owen in his stroller. I thought this was a little funny :)


Hendrix and Emery in the wagon. I love how Hendrix looks shocked that Emery is sitting there. Quinn was there too... I don't know how she managed to escape all the pictures.

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

So sad we had to miss it this year!!! :(

Mom said...

Looks like a fun display to see. Too bad it can't stay there a couple more weeks. Love that Jimmy Hendrix shirt on Hendrix James! Emery is sure growing up. Yeah- where's my little Quinno?