Thursday, September 16, 2010

V.I.P.

Once a month in preschool, Quinn gets to be the "V.I.P." She has been excited about this for THREE weeks. It was finally her turn today. On the day they are V.I.P. they bring a toy to show the class, and also the snack.

Today they learned about luau (so the letter was "L") She brought lemon pudding for snack.

And she chose to bring Simba as her toy to share.



This might be a little hard to understand. She gets a little silly/nervous when I tape her sometimes.


Showing me her grass skirt. She told me that she doesn't want to take it off for 'days and days.'

Quinn showing me how she learned to hula dance.


It's been so fun to watch her be so excited about preschool. I love to hear her singing new songs (and not songs she learned from Dora...). I'm so proud of how much she is growing up!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh man... too dang cute! She is getting so big, and I LOVE her sweet little voice in the video. This makes me so excited to start Gracie in preschool next year!!

Mom said...

These are all SO cute! I'm proud of her too. Love the hula dance and how very proud she looks with her VIP bag!

Lindsay said...

how cute is she?? i love her little voice. way to go VIP Quinn!!!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

What an adorable VIP! She's such a cutie :-)

Mom said...

My original comments never came through. I don't remember what I originally wrote but... Quinn looks so proud of her VIP bag. Darling little hula dancer. So is she still wearing her grass skirt? What a cute little preschooler!