Sunday, September 19, 2010

freezer paper, cake balls, and chub

I taught a freezer paper class Friday night, so I had an excuse to make a few shirts (to show as examples of course...)


a hippo onesie for my friend Kara who just found out she's having a girl :)

and some shoes. this might be one of my favorite stencils i've done. it's right up there with abe lincoln.

oh delicious cake balls.... may I never make you ever again. just kidding :) but seriously. if you ever decide to buy some expensive food markers so that your cake pops can look like THIS, don't do it. They won't work and you'll end up having to use a RED gel that doesn't look cute at all. Sorry Owen-- hope the red faces didn't ruin your birthday :)

chubby little hands and arms, cute little jeans, black cons. (and a belt)

5 comments:

Mom said...

I personally think the red gel faces on the cake balls are extremely cute. I LOVE the shoe stencil (I'd like to make one for Dad while I'm there). Love that stylin' baby boy too.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

How do you make those cake balls? They look good!!!! Hendrix is so cute, I hope you have another little boy in there :)

JACI said...

OHMYGOSH!!! That shoe stencil is AWESOME! You're sooo talented!
Love the belts! He's such a cutie in them!! :)

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

The cake balls were perfect Amber! They were a huge hit and very much appreciated!!!!!

Heather said...

I love the shirts!! You have so much talent girl!! LOVE it.