Thursday, September 30, 2010

this week so far.

please disregard that last post-- Dave put that up. :)
but yes-- Amber-fest has kicked off. I've already been spoiled like crazy. (see the balloons in the background? Dave even decorated late at night so when I woke up the place was decked out). plus flowers, plus chocolate. it doesn't get much better. :)

my belly. don't mind the pj's. we took this when I was still deathly ill.

Quinn had pajama day at preschool on Tuesday.

and my mom's here!!!! We've been having a blast. We went on a girl's night last night: shopping and cheesecake factory. Here's my mom getting some cute new stuff.

2 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Looks like you are being spoiled
:-) Love the cute belly!

kelsey said...

Your mom's hair is SO cute right now, I love it. Also, your belly is pretty darn cute!